Brief Job Description:
The Technical Copywriter is responsible for developing and maintaining product documentation, detailed level processes, job aids, and standard operating procedure documents for the Service Delivery organization, as well as the writing of all LumenVox marketing collateral. This role will also include maintenance and continuous improvement of the Service Delivery document repository.
- Obtain documentation or diagrams from others and convert to professional documentation for internal and external use
- Organize and maintain document repository, including updating outdated versions, and retiring obsolete versions
- Analyze documentation and diagrams across the repository to maintain a streamlined style, regardless of author
- Maintain a comprehensive electronic library of terminology and documentation
- Provide proofreading and template support to teammates
- Keep stakeholders and impacted teams updated on planned document changes and timelines
- Gathering and reporting metrics for repository management progress
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to generate ideas for marketing collateral
- Work with engineering teams to translate technical concepts into marketing copy aimed at general business audiences
- Write marketing copy for pieces such as e-mail newsletters, press releases, blog articles, advertisements, case studies, product sheets, and social media updates
- Ensure that the editorial calendar is maintained so that timely pieces are published at appropriate times, e.g. news announcements when new software is released
Hourly Rate or Salary:
+/- $60,000 per year based on experience.
Hours/Days per Week Required:
This position is full time with a specific schedule to be determined with candidates. Rest assured, we are looking to hire as soon as possible as we have plenty of work for the right candidate.
Job Location Address:
We prefer candidates that can meet us in our San Diego office as it is much easier to explain concepts in person. Over time, remote work will be a possibility.
In addition to your resume, we are interested in seeing your portfolio over email as we feel candidates should not be limited by previous work experience but instead should have the opportunity to present their talents equally.