NLP Research Scientist
LumenVox is a total speech solutions company that provides a complete stack of speech and multifactor authentication Technology. We support a multitude of ID and Access Management applications for voice, facial biometrics-passive and active authentication, fraud prevention and public security.
- Working on cutting edge technology and algorithms for a variety of NLP tasks using Deep Neural Networks (recognition, understanding, generation)
- Research, design and evaluation of new algorithms and models for speech recognition, speaker recognition, natural language understanding, speech synthesis.
- Coding of prototype software up to product level engines
- Participate in research projects, publications, visit conferences, etc.
- University degree in Speech/Computer Science/Engineering (Master/PhD or similar)
- Professional coding experience (C/C++, C#, Python)
- Experience in working with DNN/ML toolkits (Pytorch, Tensorflow, Caffe, Kaldi, etc.)
- Strong algorithmic skills (DNN, ML, signal processing, speech processing, statistical modelling)
- Knowledge of Linux environments and scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Awk, Sed, etc.)
- Fluent in English, German a plus
- Highly motivated, independent and self-contained worker and thinker
- Be part of our dynamic and highly motivated team and work in a high-tech environment with large potential
- Secure workplace, no start-up, financially backed by strong investor
- Competitive and performance-based salary
- Fair and flexible working hours