Responsible for managing and growing strategic relationships and analyzing customer’s business situation to identify constraints and new opportunities due to technological advances. Drive LumenVox response to customer’s key business problems; improve LumenVox’s position for current proposals while enhancing long-term relationships.
Responsible for achieving annual sales quota, and personally negotiating Enterprise wide agreements. Coordinate and lead all sales activities to achieve the business goals. Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on LumenVox strengths and can be implemented successfully; promote trust in LumenVox; enhance LumenVox reputation for delivering promised result.
Develop and maintain high-level relations with 'C' levels. Create and maintain a high-level presence and a network of relationships to facilitate sales. Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements between LumenVox and customer
Communicate outwardly with customers and partners.
- 10+ years’ experience selling Enterprise Software and services mid to tier 1 platforms as well as end customers. Fintech, Customer Engagement, or aaS back experience preferred.
- High profile salesperson with excellent communication and presentations skills
- Proven successful ability to sell $1M+ Enterprise software/business solutions
- Ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ level business users to sell based on business value
- Ability to interface with Sales Engineers and IT users to understand high level technical requirements
- Experience selling Speech Recognition with Voice Biometrics is a plus
- Global vision, creativity and long-term planning ability required
- Work independently, complete tasks conscientiously, and meet deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain understanding of the competitive landscape and products.
- Maintain and articulate understanding of market directions, pressures, and influences.
- Stay up-to-date on LV product features and roadmap.
Documenting, Reporting and Internal Communications
- Provide weekly progress report on deal progress to your managers.
- Ensure full and complete engagement with all internal communications and productivity tools internally (MS Teams, SalesForce, Email) to ensure dissemination of intelligence and to remain informed on issues originating from other functional teams within the company.
- Be a disciplined and creative team-player with strong planning and execution skills.
- Proactive in soliciting customer and market feedback to management and development teams for product enhancements and sales/marketing program needs.
- Demonstrate consistent and complete documentation of all leads, calls, emails, tasks, reminders, campaigns, and other account activity in the Sales Force system.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Engineering, Customer Support, Quality Assurance and Marketing teams to identify new product and market opportunities.
- Provide feedback to management improve sales process.
- Ensure expense reports are submitted regularly and accurately in compliance with company policy.
- Ability to operate in a high energy “start-up” environment with minimal oversight. Excellent data collection and data entry skill are a hard and fast requirement.
- BS or BA degree, preferably in business or computer science preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.