Partner Manager will take full responsibility in expanding our business in major key target industries Finance, Communications, and Customer Engagement domains via Partners. Responsible for several aspects of lead development within the LumenVox partner ecosystem. You will follow up on unconverted registered leads, prospect into partner provided lists, set up meetings to help recruit small partners, prospect into partner customer base, and set intro meetings with agents/resellers who do not currently have active relationships with us or are otherwise not engaged. Works under minimal supervision with considerable latitude for independent judgment. Our goal is to establish deep relationships across these industries. You will also be responsible for performing tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
We are looking for a high-caliber / highly experienced partner/channel manager to join us and help develop and drive significant new business.
Communicate outwardly with customers and partners.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas as determined by management
- Provide qualified lead s to sales thereby increasing the Company's revenue
- Generate new business opportunities prospecting into partner provided lists or into partner customer base
- Set up meetings to help recruit potential LumenVox partners
- Working to drive attendance to Partner Events
- Set introductions for idle sub agents / resellers
- Participate in other lead generation campaigns as defined by management
- Effectively and efficiently log leads and sales interactions in the LumenVox contact management software tools
- Meet or exceed Lead Development quotas as defined by management
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of current and future LumenVox products and services offered
- Interact as necessary with assigned sales team(s)
- Interact with Strategic Sales effectively to drive more potential business
- Attend meetings and training as required
- Ability to operate in a high energy “start-up” environment with minimal oversight. Excellent note taking and data entry skill are a hard and fast requirement.
- 5+ years of SaaS or customer engagement software sales experience required with demonstrated success in a quota-bearing environment
- Min of 1 year outbound lead generation, sales development, or equivalent experience
- Excellent targeted questioning skills
- Superior verbal communication skills and confidence in interacting with senior level executives
- Self-discipline and responsible time management
- Ability to demonstrate Sales Development Prospecting Skills
- Advanced computer usage skills including prior usage of Salesforce and MS Excel
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.