At LumenVox we provide a complete suite of speech and multifactor authentication technology to make customer relations faster, stronger and safer than ever before. Our expertise is extensive— we support a multitude of applications for voice biometrics, inclusive of passive and active authentication for fraud detection.
We are currently seeking a full-time Web SEO Specialist to help our marketing team as our company grows. As a Web SEO Specialist your day-to-day duties would include the following:
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as website optimization, keyword strategy, and link building to increase organic search rankings and drive search traffic. You will own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and on-site campaign reporting. Current knowledge of WordPress, and SEO best practices and techniques is essential to this role.
- Maintain websites that are optimized for search engines, inclusive of custom landing pages.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and conduct keyword research to guide content teams to optimize paid search copy.
- Measure, track, and analyze the overall progress of SEO/SEM efforts. Create monthly/weekly data reports, extrapolating key learnings for each area.
- Improve search-engine rankings and ensure content appears high on search rankings.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Research popularity of sites linking to page.
- Review technical SEO issues, recommend, and provide fixes.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Update the website UI/UX as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Understanding of WordPress and WordPress best practices with preferred working knowledge of the Divi theme.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices with preferred working knowledge of Yoast SEO.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with SEO reporting.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. SEMRush) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off