As the Digital Marketing Specialist you will develop and execute digital marketing campaigns that drive lead generation and revenue across our suite of speech and authentication products. Working with the sales and marketing teams, you will be responsible for building, implementing, tracking, and managing our SEM and other digital marketing campaigns including but not limited to Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube advertising. You will also be responsible for the maintenance, content creation, and delivery across our social channels and through targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Set up, monitor, and manage digital advertising campaigns from start to finish.
- Collaborate with the sales team and create strategic recommendations that incorporate key insights from paid search/social campaigns, and consumer research.
- Deploy successful bidding strategies, placement mixes, and targeting to hit acquisition goals and KPIs.
- Drive lead generation for multiple products via SEM and paid social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Measure, track, and analyze the overall progress of digital marketing efforts. Create monthly/weekly data reports, extrapolating key learnings for each campaign.
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions.
- Assist in creating/recommending new ad copy and imagery for paid and organic social media posts.
- Maintain an effective presence on social channels through the publication of content and follower interaction/engagement.
- Design, manage and facilitate email marketing campaigns.
- Develop relationships with websites to obtain quality links.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, or related software.
- Familiarity with various ad formats, targeting capabilities, and creative best practices across Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Specific in-depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs with preferred knowledge of SEMRush.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.
- Knowledge of email marketing solutions, with preferred knowledge of Campaign Monitor.
- Knowledge of split testing, targeting testing, and creative testing to compare results across campaigns.
Education and Experience:
At least two years related experience required. Preferred experience in B2B and/or channel partner marketing.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer and phone.
- Must be able to push, pull, type, bend, stoop, and grasp.
- May occasionally need to lift up to 15 pounds.
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k) with match, and working with Positive and Passionate people!