LumenVox is seeking a Product Manager that will identify, prioritize, develop, and validate voice technology products that serve a variety of enterprise applications. Top candidates will bring a passion for driving new innovative enterprise voice offerings to market.
For this role as a Product Manager, you will lead initiatives related to how customers interact with our voice technology. You will need to understand critical customer requirements and prioritize the strategic roadmap for these areas.
As the product manager your duties will include:
- Manage business justification and analysis to prioritize software development. Focus of priority should be business value, competitive position and growth.
- Understand how customers leverage voice technology within their platforms (Speech Recognition, Natural Language Understanding, Voice Biometrics)
- Understand how to measure, track, and optimize interaction with technology stack
- Define the goals and roadmap to ensure continuous innovation and delivery of high performing, high quality voice technology
- Identify, prioritize and drive feature development with the R&D team
- Define product requirements and maintain backlog
- Engage with customers and the technical community to validate and socialize product capabilities on roadmap
- Define product positioning to enable customer-facing organizations
- Work with sales and customers to drive early references
- Understand the current market landscape through analytical abilities in collecting and assimilating metrics, trends, issues, and other important information (qualitative and quantitative).
- Work through the Agile Scrum development process
Required Skills & Abilities we'd like you to have:
- Proficiency in product delivery via Cloud architectures
- Demonstrated success in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Strategic planning or analysis capability
- Prior experience in software engineering, preferably with voice related products
- Dynamic communicator with the ability to influence people at all levels across job functions
- Experience with voice technology products including Speech Recognition, Natural Language Understanding and Voice Biometrics.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership and collaboration competencies
- Excellent organizational skills in managing many tasks but maintaining focus on top priorities
- Customer focused, results oriented, and internally motivated
- Passion about technology and have a strong commitment to advance the state of voice technology
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
Education & Experience you will need:
- 3+ years' experience as a product manager delivering technology products to market
- Bachelor's in Business, CS or Engineering - MBA preferred
LumenVox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding, and/or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, military or veteran status, marital status, age, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws.
To request a reasonable accommodation at any point in the application process, please contact Human Resources at (858) 707-7700 or email email@example.com. LumenVox complies with Federal & State disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.