As a LumenVox Sales Engineer you are a key member of the customer facing sales team having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales technical support for LumenVox Speech and Biometrics services. You will be responsible for interacting directly with all levels of management within prospective and existing customer accounts, identifying key business and technical requirements, and presenting the corresponding LumenVox services. Additionally, you will work closely with our product management and marketing teams to provide direct market feedback and help drive our product roadmap for future sales success
· Evangelizing LumenVox Speech and Biometrics technical capabilities to customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
· Become a selling partner to specific assigned Sales Executives with a targeted shared quota.
· Become a trusted advisor to engineering, product, and other technical teams within prospects pre-sale
· Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
· Collaborate with sales and marketing teams in making sales presentations by sharing accurate technical information that describes the technology behind how LumenVox technology work. This often includes conducting product demonstrations for customers/partners.
· Work with customers on appropriate expectations for the solution.
· Develop and maintain expert understanding of LumenVox technologies and services.
· Provide direct support for the technical fulfilment of RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s as needed.
· Provide input into product and research direction by establishing technical requirements, sharing market feedback with product management, and providing feedback on product roadmaps and release definitions.
· Maintain a deep and ongoing understanding of our technology, including the user interface, integration methods, business rules, and limitations of the technology.
· Minimum 6 years operational experience within customer engagement tools.
· Ability to provide technical leadership to the LumenVox sales teams.
· Ability to work effectively on a remote basis.
· Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required.
· Requires an action-oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful.
· Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions.
· Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
· Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
· Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
· Understanding of customer communications requirements for contact centers.
· Demonstrates the ability to excel at understanding and communicating complex technical solutions and issues.
· Speech Recognition and Voice Biometrics product experience and/or relevant experience in one or other areas of emphasis are preferred.
· Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
· Experience with customer facing product demonstrations.
· Experience with storytelling presentation methods. The ability to present the solution using real-world scenarios, examples, and the value selling methodology.
· Technically focused, including knowledge of HTML, JS, NodeJS, etc.
· Ability to create, maintain, and evolve a digital engagement demo environment using LumenVox Technology stack.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· Commensurate with experience.
· Base + Commission
At LumenVox we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, STD, voluntary life, FSA, and 401(k)
LumenVox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and/or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, military and/or veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at (858) 707-7700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. LumenVox complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Your application was submitted successfully.