The Director of Demand Generation will own the strategy, planning, and execution of all demand generation programs for LumenVox. This role will lead strategic brand development, go-to-market and demand generation campaigns, digital marketing, and partner programs. They will be responsible for our customers, partners, and prospects, amplifying all elements of the marketing engine through further development and execution of all brand and marketing activities.
- Develop and execute a demand generation strategy and plan that drives growth. Demand generation plans will include new logo acquisition, customer growth, partner retention and growth, content planning and strategy, digital marketing strategy and digital campaigns.
- Creating and executing effective marketing campaigns that connect with customers and that drive demand for our services.
- Develop and execute plans through a broad array of channels to build awareness, interest and drive conversion.
- Drive alignment between marketing and sales to help them close deals; creating sales presentations, proposals, and collaborating in the new business development process by attending prospect meetings and developing and implementing lead nurturing strategies.
- Create KPI Metrics that holds the marketing team accountable for success. Analyze statistical data to measure, inform decisions, and improve the performance of marketing activities.
- Measure, and ensure marketing spend to maximize ROI.
- Demonstrated success leading high-performance marketing teams in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively cross functionally, including sales, product management, operations, and engineering to drive revenue growth.
- Strong analytic skills with knowledge of, and experience using, a full range of marketing tools and technology.
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over multiple channels.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA (Marketing, Communications or related)
- 10+ years of leading marketing initiatives and experience developing B2B markets.
- Industry experience in high-growth companies / B2B SaaS organizations / B2B software technology services industry
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer and phone.
- Must be able to push, pull, type, bend, stoop, and grasp.
- May occasionally need to lift up to 15 pounds.
As required by business needs.
At LumenVox we offer a competitive healthcare package that includes medical, dental, vision, STD, voluntary life, FSA, and 401(k) Plan with match.
We also provide reasonable flexibility in schedule and times worked.
LumenVox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and/or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, military and/or veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at (858) 707-7700 or e-mail email@example.com. LumenVox complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.