LumenVox has an exciting opportunity for you to join our Sales & Marketing team. We are currently seeking a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst with a focus on Marketing. As the Senior Revenue Operations Analyst your job will be to drive development and improve business processes, while leveraging Sales and Marketing systems to drive growth and scale. You will collaborate cross-functionally, adding value to the sales and marketing organization to increase impact.
- Improve and refine workflows within SFDC, Hubspot, and other platforms to ensure we are getting the maximum value out of the tools while meeting users’ needs
- Working closely with our sales and marketing teams to drive value with Deal movement, updates and advise management with insights to guide the sales team
- Developing reports and subsequent analysis with actionable insights
- Organizing data and utilizing it to enhance platform effectiveness
- Assisting with key sales planning activities during QBRs, planning and budgeting cycle
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making
- Guiding Change Management and Enablement (especially from a systems and process perspective)
- Support efforts to optimize our Forms and landing pages - As we A/B test and learn what improves conversion, you’ll create recommendations for optimizing landing pages and web forms.
- 7+ years of progressive responsibility in Sales, Revenue, Marketing or Business Operations, preferably at a high-tech or Software Company
- Experience with Salesforce CRM; including familiarity with basic Salesforce Administration tasks
- Experience with Hubspot and Outreach; including familiarity with basic Salesforce Administration tasks
- BA/BS degree in business or related, quantitative field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- In-depth understanding of Sales and Marketing processes and systems (sales cycles, account, territory, opportunity, pipeline management, Deal velocity)
- Like to work in a high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment
- Results oriented, with attention to detail and can prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Have a successful track record of working at all levels of management and sales teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong commitment to working as part of a dynamic team
- Desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
Expectation of Role:
- Self-starter, with minimal direction
- Intellectually curious
- Independent problem solver
- Ability to collaborate across teams / gather consensus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA a plus)
- Industry experience in high-growth companies / B2B SaaS organizations / B2B software technology services industry
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer and phone.
- Must be able to push, pull, type, bend, stoop, and grasp.
- May occasionally need to lift up to 15 pounds.
As required by business needs.
At LumenVox we offer a competitive healthcare package that includes medical, dental, vision, STD, voluntary life, FSA, and 401(k) Plan with match. We also provide reasonable flexibility in schedule and times worked.
LumenVox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and/or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, military and/or veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at (858) 707-7700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. LumenVox complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.