The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for creating a broad mix of strategies to gain net new customers for LumenVox. This role leads defining our marketing model for gaining net new customers, as well as cross-sell and up-sell within the current customer base. They will execute marketing campaigns and programs to drive acquisition, and help existing customers grow revenue. This individual will thrive with experimental tactics and use some of the most innovative, leading-edge technologies to help drive success.
- Execute a multi-channel demand generation and account-based marketing program that is aligned with the sales team to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
- Implement programs for all stages of the funnel that includes new lead capture, nurturing to MQLs, and bottom-funnel programs to convert MQLs to opportunities
- Execute our paid marketing efforts to drive high-qualified traffic that converts into SQLs and qualified opportunities
- Track and optimize performance at each stage in the funnel and create a predictable and healthy marketing pipeline.
- Achieve engagement goals with named/targeted accounts
- Define requirements for assets necessary to optimize lead acquisition and conversion
- Employ best practices to achieve growth goals while constantly experimenting with creative strategies and less-proven tactics
- A track record of executing ABM and demand generation strategies in parallel
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- A drive to take ownership over demand generation programs
- Experience managing agencies and external resources
- A track record of success working with a B2B sales team, delivering qualified leads, engagement, and pipeline.
- A strong understanding of digital advertising, marketing automation, lead scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, and ROI/ROAS analysis
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience, developing and executing successful demand generation programs.
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
- Experience managing complex projects with 3rd-party vendors, including agencies and contractors.
- Experience partnering with a sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along the buyer's journey.
At LumenVox we offer a competitive healthcare package that includes medical, dental, vision, STD, voluntary life, FSA, and 401(k) Plan with match. We also provide reasonable flexibility in schedule and times worked.
LumenVox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and/or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, military and/or veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at (858) 707-7700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. LumenVox complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.