The Demand Gen Marketing Manager is responsible for creating a broad mix of strategies to gain net new customers for LumenVox. This role leads defining our marketing model for gaining net new customers, as well as cross-sell and upsell within the current customer base. They will build marketing plans, define success metrics, and execute marketing campaigns and programs to drive acquisition, and help existing customers grow revenue. This individual will thrive with experimental tactics and use some of the most innovative, leading-edge technologies to help drive success.
- Own campaign strategy and implementation plans with execution support from web, design, and field marketing teams.
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, which include but are not limited to, paid media, webinars, emails, nurtures, sponsorships, content syndication, etc.
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive enterprise MQLs, SQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Monitor and report campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, like impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue.
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budget as needed.
- Partner with the SDR team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the Marketing Operations team.
- Help manage the martech stack, ensuring it provides the capabilities needed by the marketing team and the business to deliver results.
- Consistently research best practices for SEO, paid media, online events and email marketing to pitch new ideas and ensure our marketing remains cutting-edge.
- Passionate about all things growth, keeping up to date on the latest trends to keep other team members informed.
- Self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 3-5+ years of B2B marketing experience, developing and executing successful demand generation programs.
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
- Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels.
- Experience managing complex projects with 3rd-party vendors, including agencies and contractors.
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along the buyer's journey.
At LumenVox we offer a competitive healthcare package that includes medical, dental, vision, STD, voluntary life, FSA, and 401(k) Plan with match. We also provide reasonable flexibility in schedule and times worked.
LumenVox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and/or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, military and/or veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at (858) 707-7700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. LumenVox complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.