As the VUI Solutions Architect for LumenVox you will be responsible for assisting partners and customers in designing Speech Solutions utilizing the LumenVox technology stack. You will be the lead on all technical communications between LumenVox and your assigned customer/partner base. You will build a working relationship with your customer establishing yourself as a Trusted Advisor and their conduit into LumenVox.
- Gain the trust of your key customers/partners through your experience and expertise.
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical solutions and their framework.
- Align with our sales, product management, delivery and support teams through strong communication of your technical pre-sales strategy.
- Design, create and maintain technical presentations showcasing the LumenVox technology stack.
- Assist Sales in creating a targeted selling strategy, account plan, within your customer/partner base.
- Demonstrate LumenVox technology stack to showcase functionalities and use cases.
- Write white papers to illustrate use cases.
- Assist customers/partners in scoping and architecting their solutions inclusive of the LumenVox technology stack.
- Proactively find new opportunities through customer meetings.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise across the LumenVox technology stack.
- Design, test, and inspect data communications systems.
- Perform modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Assist in development of technology roadmaps.
- Manage technology vendors.
- Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently impacting and driving competitors.
- Assist in determining production direction.
- Write functional requirements/specifications documents.
- Assess vendor development/test strategies.
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common problems.
- Upgrade software components as required.
- Solve complex problems with many variables.
- Pre-Sales Experience is required
- Background and experience with Avaya, Cisco, or Genesys technologies preferred
- Experience with IVRs/Voice Channel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Education and Experience:
At least five years related experience required.
At LumenVox we offer a competitive healthcare package that includes medical, dental, vision, STD, voluntary life, FSA, and 401(k) Plan with match.
We also provide reasonable flexibility in schedule and times worked.
LumenVox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and/or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, military and/or veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at (858) 707-7700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. LumenVox complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.