At LumenVox, our Content Marketing & Communications Senior Manager is a high-profile and pivotal role as this manages how we want our target audiences to think and feel about LumenVox. You will be responsible for the public perception of our company, and how we engage our target audiences using content to communicate our key competitive advantages. Primarily, this role needs a great storyteller who excels at planning, writing, editing, and creating great content. A strong contributor who can produce winning content in the most cost-effective and timely way - individually and with agencies where appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities
Develop communications and content plans, write, manage operations, and analyzes outcomes to identify improvements to results, process, and costs to improve ROI for the following:
- Brand engagement – our brand positioning and new story, personality, and values; maintaining brand integrity across all channels and platforms and can get the whole company involved.
- Communications to primary target audiences - Enterprise, OEM and Partners, Media, and Employees so that our brand vision, mission, and values become more than a sum of their parts.
- Messaging and content across our primary channels to market including enabling our business development team, sales team, and channel partners, with the judicious use of agencies.
- Traditional marketing channels - media relations, advertising and sponsorship, events, and conferences, working with our PR agency where necessary.
- Digital marketing messaging and content to fuel search and syndication, social media and communities, email, subscriptions, and automation with our demand generation team.
- Individually contribute by writing content and developing a team of communications, marketing, and design professionals as we prove ROI and scale.
- Work closely with the entire sales and marketing team as we define and improve our marketing playbook, activation blueprint, key processes and KPIs to show actual vs target results.
- Work closely with the SVP Marketing to align strategies and plans to make sure we deliver on time and on budget to meet our quarterly and annual goals, objectives, and key results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A great storyteller who has impeccable copywriting and editing abilities with an eye for detail and understanding of the needs of technical buyers in CTO, CPO, and Contact Centers teams.
- A strong individual contributor who can produce great content in the most cost-effective and timely way with the judicious use of agencies where necessary.
- Write concise, fluff-free copy. You will target a range of audiences, including CTOs, CPOs, Product Managers and Contact Center Executives and others as we evolve our buyer personas.
- Great project management skills in juggling competing projects and deadlines as we need to build a content execution machine to fuel our new business development engine.
- A seasoned communications and content marketing professional with significant achievement of delivering exceptional results on time and on budget.
- Excellent understanding of the customer journey and how to map content to improve the customer experience from acquisition, activation and retention to scale pipeline and revenues.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with sales and marketing tech such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Seamless, Bombora, Salesloft, Adobe Marketo Measure (formerly Bizable).
- Understanding of market research and how to collect relevant information and data.
- Interest in technology with speech recognition experience an advantage.
- Ability, confidence, and communications skills to own and improve key processes.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 15+ years of mar-comms and content marketing, ideally in B2B technology.
- Experience of managing marketing professionals and agencies.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high growth start-up environment.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer or phone.
- Must be able to push, pull, type, bend, stoop, and grasp.
- May occasionally need to lift-up-to 15 pounds.
As required by business needs – up to 10-15% for events or team meetings.
At LumenVox we offer a competitive healthcare package that includes medical, dental, vision, STD, voluntary life, FSA, and 401(k) Plan with match. We also provide reasonable flexibility in schedule and times worked.
LumenVox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and/or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, military and/or veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at (858) 707-7700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. LumenVox complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.